Full coverage, full support for the every day, or while active.
Our maximum solids bras are the most comfortable bra that we make to measure, with a special wide elastic bottom band and power mesh back band for extra posture support so your bra stays in place all day. No more riding up, wire marks, or unwanted back flesh.
Available in various colours with optional foam lining. Ideal for larger busts and active wear. Additional colours available by special request.
- Cups, Front Frame and Straps: Soft low stretch satin made of 100% nylon
- Back Band: Power stretch mesh made of 100% nylon
- Strap and optional foam cup lining: Smooth microfibre polyurethane foam made of 100% Polyester
- Center Front Panel: Power stretch mesh and optional lace cover made of 100% nylon
- Elastics: Plush and strong made of 90% nylon and 10% spandex (no latex)
- Rings, Sliders, Hook Eye Closure: Metal with with chip resistant nylon powder coating
This is the vertical measurement of the breast from the middle of the nipple to the bottom of the breast. If you're wearing a good non-padded bra, you can do this while keeping the bra on. If not, measure without a bra on.
Start with bringing the the top of the measuring tape (at the zero mark) against the center of your nipple. Keep measuring tape in place with one hand and cup your other hand over your entire breast to lift it up. Gently push the breast in and up in a way that a good bra cup would when measuring. Use other hand to bring the tape straight down around the curve of your breast until you hit the point where your breast ends, commonly known as your wireline and where your wires would normally sit at the breast root.