The petites collection was created to celebrate smaller busts and designed with their unique needs in mind, giving you the confidence to feel feminine, sexy, and yourself.
Made with solid satin fabrics, minimal lining options, and narrow but supportive comfortable strap and band elastics.
Available in black, beige, copper, black cherry, peach, pink, ivory, and white. Additional colours available by special request.
- Cups: Soft low stretch solid satin made of 100% nylon
- Cup lining is a microfibre polyurethane foam made of 100% polyester
- Straps: Smooth solid satin made of 100% nylon
- Elastics: Plush and strong made of 90% nylon and 10% spandex (no latex)
- Rings, Sliders, Hook Eye Closure: Metal with with chip resistant nylon powder coating
This is the vertical measurement of the breast from the middle of the nipple to the bottom of the breast. If you're wearing a good non-padded bra, you can do this while keeping the bra on. If not, measure without a bra on.
Start with bringing the the top of the measuring tape (at the zero mark) against the center of your nipple. Keep measuring tape in place with one hand and cup your other hand over your entire breast to lift it up. Gently push the breast in and up in a way that a good bra cup would when measuring. Use other hand to bring the tape straight down around the curve of your breast until you hit the point where your breast ends, commonly known as your wireline and where your wires would normally sit at the breast root.