Our minimal lace bras are soft, delicate, and smooth in texture so it won't show through most clothing, maintaining the beauty, detail and intricacy of wearing premium lace. Ideal for all bust sizes and all activity levels.
Available in various colors with optional sheer, foam or satin lining. Additional colors available by special request.
- Cups and Front Frame: Soft low stretch scalloped lace made of 100% nylon
- Cup Lining: Solid, sheer or foam lining options made of 100% nylon
- Optional foam lining is a microfibre polyurethane foam made of 100% polyester
- Straps: Smooth low stretch satin made of 100% nylon
- Back Band: Power stretch mesh made of 100% nylon
- Elastics: Plush and strong made of 90% nylon and 10% spandex (no latex)
- Rings, Sliders, Hook Eye Closure: Metal with with chip resistant nylon powder coating
This is the vertical measurement of the breast from the middle of the nipple to the bottom of the breast. If you're wearing a good non-padded bra, you can do this while keeping the bra on. If not, measure without a bra on.
Start with bringing the the top of the measuring tape (at the zero mark) against the center of your nipple. Keep measuring tape in place with one hand and cup your other hand over your entire breast to lift it up. Gently push the breast in and up in a way that a good bra cup would when measuring. Use other hand to bring the tape straight down around the curve of your breast until you hit the point where your breast ends, commonly known as your wireline and where your wires would normally sit at the breast root.